Stroll through our vineyards, guided tour of Tierra de Cubas and taste our wines
GROUP – €16,00 / PAX
Minimum group of 8 people.
Weekends and bank holidays (depending on availability of the winery).
The tour starts at Bodega Tierra de Cubas, and follows a circular route covering 5.7 km.
- Visit different areas of the vineyard and learn about various plantings of DOP Cariñena, along with the most important details concerning the terroir, and the main characteristics of the different varieties of vine. With particular attention being paid to the grape varieties of Macabeo, Garnacha and Cariñena.
- A brief history of DOP Cariñena and its wine-making tradition, together with the most important details concerning production at the winery.
- Special stops at the Chapel of San Bernardino and the Conventof Santa Catalina.
- We will continue on with our tour round the Tierra de Cubas winery, where we will show you first-hand how we makecava – the local sparkling wine – using the Méthode Traditionelle.
- Finally, we will offer our visitors 3 different wine-pairings, each consisting of a tapa and a young wine from our Particular range: Particular Chardonnay Moscatel de Alejandría 2019, Particular Garnacha Rosé 2019 and Particular Garnacha Joven 2019.
- Comfortable footwear is recommended as the trail includes both paved roads and dirt tracks.
- Dogs are permitted on the trail (provided they are kept on a leash and under control), whereas the entry of pets inside the winery is restricted.
- The timing of the activity will be determined with the group, depending on which season of the year it takes place and the temperatures expected, in accordance with the advice and recommendations of the winery.
- Contact form
- By phone: 976 620 454 / 976 620 425
- Via email: email@example.com